Patty Jo

I'm a silly person and love a good chuckle! I believe I am a bit on the ditsy side but who's keeping score?! ha On a more serious note: I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul! And my husband and children (family) are the most important things in my life! Hope I can be a blessing to those of you willing to torture yourselves and read this blog! LOL

Disclaimer:
Silly blogspot has issues with comments. If you can't comment on my blog don't worry "YOU're not alone"!!! haha It's nothing personal or not that I know of. Because I can't comment either! BUT... If you choose the option: "Name/URL" and enter your name and if you have a website or blog you "can" but don't have to enter it. THEN you CAN comment. This is a just so you know. I don't wanting anyone going away without sharing their thoughts! Or thinking that we have something against them! We LOVE you! :)


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paying It Forward - More fun!

I was on a friend's blog. She is another very creative gal!  Well I found a post about Paying It Forward!
I believe it's a service that I was meant to do!
So i've decided to participate and share something with a few of you!
As is the tradition with Pay It Forwards, it is now my turn, so here is how it works.



1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.


2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade!  **I do not intend to make you wait a year, :)  but give me a bit since I am running this school house, laundry mat, restaurant, taxi service, hugging service, bed and breakfast, you get the idea, lol.

3. You must have a blog.

4. Once you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - with the Pay It Forward badge.





Please, please, please...do not be one of the first three commenters and be a no-reply blogger...meaning I can't email you and can't get details on how to mail my package to you. I'll just move onto the next comment. Also, if your blog isn't linked with your post, please give me the web address in your comment, so I can visit you and see your Pay it Forward post!


Let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment