Patty Jo

I'm a silly person and love a good chuckle! I believe I am a bit on the ditsy side but who's keeping score?! ha On a more serious note: I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul! And my husband and children (family) are the most important things in my life! Hope I can be a blessing to those of you willing to torture yourselves and read this blog! LOL

Disclaimer:
Silly blogspot has issues with comments. If you can't comment on my blog don't worry "YOU're not alone"!!! haha It's nothing personal or not that I know of. Because I can't comment either! BUT... If you choose the option: "Name/URL" and enter your name and if you have a website or blog you "can" but don't have to enter it. THEN you CAN comment. This is a just so you know. I don't wanting anyone going away without sharing their thoughts! Or thinking that we have something against them! We LOVE you! :)


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Valley in my own words

WoW!  Day one of "FUN" school is over now.  It's back to rules and regulations.  Some are not happy and some are tolerant.  lol  It's all part of it, right?

The topic of "Anxiety" I'm sure can bring up many thoughts for each of us.  I for one can think of many!  haha  I have held back from posting anything publicly about our middle son's anxiety he suffers from.  But for my own therapy and maybe to meet others that share my same emotional concerns I am going to share.

Gabriel is so sweet and loving.  He loves the Lord and fears many.  Last school year we discovered some things. I feel the Lord allowed me to be in the right place, at the right moment so I could see it.  In the pursuit to get answers and help so many things have come to light.  I can see how since he was two years old these issues have been present.

So long story short he suffers with severe anxiety.  Some days I feel like I could curl up and cry for him all day.  There isn't a worse feeling than knowing something is going on in your child's mind and they are suffering but there is nothing you can do to make it go away.  There are also times he is out of this world comical.  He is being referred to a Neuro-Psych for further evaluation. The catch, not until the end of January.  But in the mean time he see's a therapist weekly to help him learn to work with his anxiety.

You know we never have a clue what the Lord might have for us.  I know the Lord has a plan and He won't give us more than we can handle.  I know Gabriel and all our children are designed just the way God wanted them!  I am assured everything is going according to His plan. 

I am asking my praying friends to lift us up in prayer!  I know there are so many suffering from so much worse.  But this is my current valley.  I will gladly add you to my prayer list.  You can either comment below or shoot an email to patfidlerphotography@yahoo.com 

God Bless!  Psalm 116:1-2  Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment