Patty Jo

I'm a silly person and love a good chuckle! I believe I am a bit on the ditsy side but who's keeping score?! ha On a more serious note: I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul! And my husband and children (family) are the most important things in my life! Hope I can be a blessing to those of you willing to torture yourselves and read this blog! LOL

Disclaimer:
Silly blogspot has issues with comments. If you can't comment on my blog don't worry "YOU're not alone"!!! haha It's nothing personal or not that I know of. Because I can't comment either! BUT... If you choose the option: "Name/URL" and enter your name and if you have a website or blog you "can" but don't have to enter it. THEN you CAN comment. This is a just so you know. I don't wanting anyone going away without sharing their thoughts! Or thinking that we have something against them! We LOVE you! :)


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weight Loss!

Well I am stoked! I got myself a stationary bike tonight!!!! I want to lose weight so bad! And this is the first step along with changing eating habits!! I'm so excited!

So I am going to publicly share my weight loss to force myself to do this. I have a goal to run a 5k eventually. My weight loss goal is 50 lbs. in 6 months. I am trying to be realistic but am really praying I can accomplish this in a much shorter time. But it's going to take some serious hard work!!!

Pray for me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You totally can do it! Two pounds a week is realistic and that equals close to 50 in six months if I did the math right. But I never was good at math, so I don't know. Have you seen the book Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst? You would love it. Also, you can go to the website made to crave and see a webcast on Tuesdays that have been very helpful to me as well. I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight in the same amount of time!!! And this book has been wonderful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's great to be encouraged!!

    ReplyDelete