Patty Jo

I'm a silly person and love a good chuckle! I believe I am a bit on the ditsy side but who's keeping score?! ha On a more serious note: I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul! And my husband and children (family) are the most important things in my life! Hope I can be a blessing to those of you willing to torture yourselves and read this blog! LOL

Disclaimer:
Silly blogspot has issues with comments. If you can't comment on my blog don't worry "YOU're not alone"!!! haha It's nothing personal or not that I know of. Because I can't comment either! BUT... If you choose the option: "Name/URL" and enter your name and if you have a website or blog you "can" but don't have to enter it. THEN you CAN comment. This is a just so you know. I don't wanting anyone going away without sharing their thoughts! Or thinking that we have something against them! We LOVE you! :)


Friday, February 11, 2011

A lot of time has past!

Wow! Time really does fly doesn't it? hehe

I've been quite the busy Mom and things have changed drastically. But it's all good and God is great!!

We are now back to homeschooling! And I am so glad! What a rollercoaster we've been on but no regrets! Everything comes together and makes us better for it. SO I am so thankful for each and every experience life hands me.

Unfortunately we are sick. But it'll come to an end too! LOL Thank goodness!

I am so excited that I'll have more time to blog about the craziness of life as we live it. And hopefully share some pics to go along with it.

Hope all of you are doing well, miss you greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment